In her decade of working in journalism, marketing, and book publishing, she has gained recognition for her work from companies such as Hearst and SIIA.
Be sure to visit her books and your preferred social media channels to stay in touch.
- Author Spotlight Interview: Jennifer Ann Shore: "Today’s interview is with bestselling indie author Jennifer Ann Shore. Jennifer writes romance novels ranging from dystopian to vampire to adult and young adult, and it was an absolute pleasure to get to know more about her writing style, life outside of writing and upcoming projects!"
- Exclusive: Interview with Jennifer Ann Shore: "I’m really uncomfortable with the idea of basing characters off of people I know, but I can’t say that they’re entirely out of my imagination either, so I’ll say that I’ll pull details from what I’ve experienced, I’ve wanted to experience, and a smattering in between."
- Have You Met: Jennifer Ann Shore by Jennifer Mitchell: "What I really mean is that I don’t believe in complicating storytelling or using a thesaurus for the sake of doing so. You can create a story that is as light and fluffy or complex and twisty as you want, as long as you tell it in a way that a reader can engage on some level. You should overthink as a writer, but your reader shouldn’t have to."
- Author Interviews: Jennifer Ann Shore: "I’m very tired of reading young adult fiction where the main character’s purpose is to land a significant other, and while I know that dating and relationships are a big part of life, it does an injustice to young women everywhere to act like that is their sole purpose for existing — so you won’t be reading anyone like that in my books."
- The Best Indie Books We've Read By Year: "Shore is fabulous at getting to the heart of what makes us human."
- Author Interview: Meet Bestseller and Former Journalist Jennifer Ann Shore: "With the onset of the pandemic, she’s been writing like a madwoman and I, for one, am thrilled to bits. I love her writing style and I know you will love it too."